Join Our Growing Team
DIGITAL MARKETING CREATIVE OFFICER
The Digital Marketing Creative Officer shall handle the company’s branding, social media content, digital marketing and advertising.
Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Brand Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field and/or proven relevant experience as a Social Media Brand Manager
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Approaches complex problems with a creative, “think outside the box” mentality
- Must be organized and highly detail-driven, positive, with a motivated attitude
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Hands on experience in content management with the ability to create and deliver creative original content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Immense familiarity with social media influencer marketing, blogging, and relevant social media platforms
- Equipped with an in-depth understanding of social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram Marketing and Analytics
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Has a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company
- Familiarity with web design and development
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Practices superior time management
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues